So today was my day off from work and I had planned on getting some house work done. Well, I always start with the kids' rooms and then work my way to the front, doing the hallway and bathroom and then the living room and kitchen. I do this because the kids' rooms are the easiest. Well, Avalon today decided that she wanted to learn how to vaccum.What she doesn't know is that when you volunteer to learn how to do chores, is that you will now be doing that chore from now on..... What is funny though is that she enjoyed vaccuming. Crazy child!!

I also try to do the kids' rooms first because then I can put the two younger ones down for a nap when I am done. An hour after the training session, this is how I found Xavier.
Later this afternoon we had to take a journey to the doctor, because Xavier and Caillean have had terrible coughs. Luckily, it isn'tanything serious. But because it so bitterly cold out today, I put snowpants on all of the kids to keep them warm. It was Caillean and Xavier's first time in snowpants. Caillean loved them, but couldn't quite figure out how to walk in them.





0 comments:
Post a Comment