Today I was being good and actually cleaning my house on my day off. I was in Xavier's room vacuuming and realized my two youngest have disappeared and were being awfully quiet. So I called them to come back to Xavier's room. A minute later Xavier comes walking into his room with chocolate drewl down his chin. Following him was Caillean with a big grin on her face holding out her hands....what was in her hands?? They were full of chocolates! Three in each hand. I was stupid enough to leave the box of chocolates at their level. I am so sorry that I did not get a picture of it. I am still new at this blogging thing and did not think about it. Plus I was kinda angry at the same time as laughing inside.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment