Thursday, March 31, 2011

Walk with Caillean

Today after dropping John off to work Caillean and I decided to take Rory for a walk. Towards the end of our walk we decided to walk through Swan City Park. In the middle of the park there is a pond with ducks. So we sat and watched the ducks for a little while. Caillean thought it was funny when the ducks would stick their heads underwater and their butts in the air. She also thought it was cool when they would jump and fly from the ledge into the water...you should have been there to hear her squeals of delight! We are going to go back on Monday and bring some bread to maybe try to feed them. It is times like this that I am happy I made the decision to stay home with the kids and not work. I would not have had this opportunity with her otherwise!!




Pictures aren't as good because I didn't have my camera with....so I had to use my phone. I'll remember to bring it on Monday!

0 comments: