If my kids are anything like other kids they love togo to the park...so Monday while John was in the doctor's office....I took them to a near by park. This park was perfect for them. It was just the right size for them to play on their own with no assistance from mommy. THat means I was able to take lots of cute pictures. Avalon discovered she was able to hang upside down on the bars. And Xavier and Caillean's favorite was the slides. Until Caillean fell and bit her lip! There was blood everywhere. But by the time we got around the big brick wall and back to the van it was stopped and there was no reason to leave except that I had blood all over my hand. So we left and went to wait for daddy to get done with his appointment. Oh did I mention that while we were playing at the park Xavier also was much too busy to go use the bathroom so he decided to poo in his underwear too....why does every trip (big or small) have to have some kind of problem? Here are some pictures of the park trip.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Anyone want to play at the park??
Posted by Jennifer at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment