So I am trying to get caught up on blogging as I have been working full time and I have got the stuff to blog just not the time. So last week sometime we bought some push up pops for the kids and it was the first time Caillean has ever had one. Well no matter what we did she did not want to give in that she was suppose to eat from the other end. She thought that the part you are suppose to use to push the pop up was a straw and she was suppose to suck out the treat! And every time we tried to show her the right way she would get mad at us and scream!! We finally had to take it away, because it was melting and starting to make a mess!
Avalon is trying to show her how it suppose to be done!

Avalon is trying to show her how it suppose to be done!





0 comments:
Post a Comment