Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last days of tumbling and Christmas 2010

Kaitlyn, my sister is sporting the new hat I made her for Christmas! I made several people gifts this year and in fact did not have time to finish them all...

In the second picture you see Kaitlyn, Xavier, and Caillean doing the too ta tata song the kids learned in headstart....It is so hilarious to watch!! It puts a smile on my face everytime I watch it!!

Aunt Kaitlyn with Xavier and Caillean at christmas at mom and dads!! They love Aunt Kaitlyn!!

This is Caillean just fooling around because shedecided she didn't want to be in gymnastics. It was just too much change for her as she also started Head Start this fall....
This is my little monkey Xavier.....He LOVED gymnastics and he was awesome at it too! It also helped me alot, because it got TONS of his energy out of his system!! I am hoping to put the kids back in gymnastics next year.


Avalon also enjoyed gymnastics but was scared lot of the time to actually get the fun and learning out of it. I am hoping to try dance with her next year as she just didn't have the upper body strength required for alot of the gymnastics!! But the important thing is she gained a little self confidence throughout the semester....in the beginning she wouldn't even get into this pit of foam blocks!!


0 comments: